Friday, March 27, 2015

Knit 2 Together

Knit 2 Together by Tracey Ullman and Mel Clark is the first knitting book I bought back in 2007 when I got back into knitting after Hurricane Katrina.  We'd finally settled into a new home and I'd caught the bug again when I wanted to brighten up a drab couch with a nice colorful afghan.  After finishing the afghan, I went casting about for more fun projects and came across this book.

Tracey Ullman (Tracey Takes On...) actress, comedienne, and fledgling knitter herself shares her knitting experiences along with colorful anecdotes about her life growing up.  While there are a few patterns I would not consider making, the stories in this book are hilarious and more than make up for the occasional oddball pattern.

If you like knitting books that combine stories and knitting tips in the style of the Mason-Dixon knitting series, or if you're a fan of Tracey's comedic work, you'll enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment