Monday, October 3, 2016

Superfast! (2015) PG-13

An undercover cop joins a street-racing thievery ring and gets more than he bargained for in this fast-paced spoof.

This is not normally my type of movie... I'm drawn to a more cerebral type of humor.  I do have to admit though, I laughed a lot at this movie, even it if it was laughter of the "OMG this is so stupid" variety.

If you don't mind gross-out humor, fast cars, and appreciate Airplane!-type movies, then this is for you.  For knitters, there might be a few things you miss if you don't watch the screen the whole time, but it's still slightly enjoyable background noise.

Many, many laugh out loud moments (over ten) sprinkled with a few needle-dropping moments, eye-rolls, and holy crap moments.  It's slightly racist at times, and you get assaulted with T&A in the first thirty seconds, but if you're looking for fluff you can forget when it's done, this will fit the bill.

Three stars.  I liked it a little, but funny as it is I don't think I'll purchase it, not even at this price point.



No comments:

Post a Comment